Open Middle Problems
- Tim Brzezinski
This book serves as a collection of Open Middle-themed problems. Several of the problems here are exact digital analogues of those found on Open Middle's site, http://www.openmiddle.com/. For these problems, credit and inspiration is attributed to the problem creator(s). Other problems here are characteristic of the Open Middle theme. This volume will continue to grow over time.
Table of Contents
- Creating Distances on a Grid: Conceptual Formative Assessment
- Creating Distances in the Coordinate Plane: Formative Assessment with Feedback
- Building Parallelograms in the Coordinate Plane (Version 1)
- Building Parallelograms in the Coordinate Plane (Version 2)
- Creating Squares
- Create a Rectangle with Given Area Whose Vertices Have No Repeated Coordinates
- Perpendicular Lines and Slope
- Creating Right Triangles!
- Perpendicular Lines Through a Given Point
- How Close to Perpendicular Can You Get? Open Middle Challenge